- Choose four standard corporate executive positions and describe their roles on the IT Steering Committee.
- Explain the relationship between the IT architecture and the IT Roadmap used in the IT Strategic Plan.
- Different kinds of personnel are required to staff an IT department depending on their IT strategy.For the two organizations below, identify four IT positions that are most important in each organization and why.
- An organization whose IT strategy is to outsource as much of their IT as possible, and
- An organization whose IT strategy is to develop proprietary, in-house applications that directly support their business and operation.
- Explain what business continuity planning is, who should create the plan, and the role of IT.
- Explain what it means to say that the “IT Strategic Plan is aligned to the business Strategic Plan”.
- Explain risk management and what it means to the CIO.
- Give an example of a tangible (quantifiable) and an intangible (qualitative) performance measure and discuss the value of each.
- The CIO is responsible for the business rules or requirements that generate a new system or changes to the existing system. How is his/her role responsible for these changes?
- What is change management and how does it relate to the IT organization?
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.