Decide whether this court should hear this case or dismiss the case and direct the parties to binding arbitration in accordance with the Retail Buyer’s Order
Write a three to four (3-4) page court opinion in which you rule on this case. In preparing this opinion, you must:
- Decide whether this court should hear this case or dismiss the case and direct the parties to binding arbitration in accordance with the Retail Buyer’s Order. Support your response.
Note: Please read the facts of the case very carefully as you attempt to resolve this issue.
- Decide whether or not a contract exists between the Masons and R&G. Support your response. Note: Be sure that you analyze the facts to reach your conclusion. Merely stating your conclusion without a supporting legal analysis is not sufficient.
- Decide one (1) of the other remaining issues presented above. That is, decide whether R&G committed the tort of conversion with the 1990 van, or whether the Masons were unjustly enriched by the use of the new car, or whether the Masons committed fraud and should be estopped from recovering the value of the van.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic or legal resources in this assignment, such as a government Website, Law school Websites, Restatements of laws, and other treatises of Law. Your paper must include internal citations indicating the sources of your legal statements.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic or legal resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.