Describe a group conflict that you have been involved in recently, especially if it relates to the human services field.
In this assignment, you will conduct research using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet to explore topics such as current events and issues in human services with a specific emphasis on group conflict.
In support of your research, in a minimum of 400 words, respond to the following points:
- Describe a group conflict that you have been involved in recently, especially if it relates to the human services field.
- Discuss the factors that led to the group conflict. Focus on typical group behaviors such as groupthink, social facilitation, social inhibition, and social loafing.
- Describe whether the conflict was relational or task based. Why?
- Explain the techniques that were used to resolve the conflict.
- By Saturday, August 22, 2015, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through Wednesday, August 26, 2015, respond to the posts of at least two classmates. While responding, be sure to ask thought-provoking questions related to your classmates’ posts and understand how they obtained their research on group conflict. Focus your replies on providing additional solutions to how the conflict could have been resolved based on your experiences and research.