In Chapter 11, the authors explain how you can transfer the principles and techniques taught in formal mediation training to mediate disputes between other people you know – family, friends, students, and co-workers. You are also asked to apply the principles and skills from the workplace as described in Chapter 12 to conflicts that have or may confront you where you currently work (If you are not employed or a full time student, you might consider writing about an internship, part-time job, an organization you belong to, or job you used to have.) The purpose of this essay is to apply correctly the key concepts, principles, and suggestions from Chapters 11 and 12 to conflicts in your life.
Note that this essay should be based on two chapters, equally. In some cases you can integrate the two chapters as you write, but in other cases you may first want to discuss one chapter and then the other. In either case, you must treat both chapters equally.
In 300-700 words, write a brief essay in which you apply key concepts and suggestions from Chapter 11 and 12 to your own life situation, past, present, or future. The Objectives and Key Terms at the top of Chapters 11 and 12 identify the key concepts in the chapters. Address the following in your essay:
• Define and explain two key concepts from each chapter that stood out to you; please include page numbers, cite from the textbook, and end the essay with a reference to the textbook (citations/ references should be in APA style).
• Include suggestions the authors make for each chapter that would help you better manage conflicts (again include page numbers and references to the textbook)
• Then explain how you could use the concepts that you identified to better manage a conflict in the past, present, or future (it may be one conflict for both chapters or a separate conflict for each chapter).
Your essay must meet the following criteria:
• Minimum/maximum (300-700 words) limit
• Identified 2 key concepts per chapter, defined, and explained them (key concepts are printed in bold in the text).
• Identified at least one suggestion from each chapter.
• Cited the text (with page numbers) and referenced it at the end of the essay.
• Written in the APA style using the correct grammar and spelling
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.