- Read Evaluating a Training Program: A Case Study on pages 160-166 and then answer the following questions:
- Create 2 more SMART goals for this training
- Explain what the mean for pre and post training means, why are these figures important?
- Using the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model did the training achieve the desired results? Why or why not?
- Where any unexpected questions raised from this training? If so which questions? If not, why do you think the results were expected?
- Which levels of information were collected and used in the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model? Explain why or why not each level was or was not used.
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.