Assignment 2: Part B: Your Marketing Plan
Due Week 6 and worth 240 points
In Assignment 2, using the same company from Assignment 1, you will focus on the companyâ€™s mission, introduction, and branding.
Note: You may create and /or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Develop a branding strategy for your product that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one (1) brand extension.
- Assemble a marketing strategy for your product, and determine an appropriate time table to implement your plan). Provide a rationale for your response.
- Prepare a positioning statement. Include a perceptual map that shows your company’s position against its competitors. From this map, create a statement that depicts your position. For example, â€œOur product is the fastest in its class for half the price.â€ Note: See pp. 54 – 55 in the textbook for examples of perceptual maps. You may use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or other equivalent software to create your perceptual map.
- Examine the relevant consumer behavior for your target market. Explain the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, as well as the positioning statement and marketing strategy are right for the identified target market.
- Develop your company’s mission statement and company introduction.
- Use at least three (3) academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
*I need this paper to be a grade a paper and each question fully answer in detail. My hypotheical company is a company that sells medical supplies. The name of my company is KMW Medical Supplies.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.