Complete the Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues simulation.
Write a 350-word summary. In your paper, answer the following questions:
- What are the issues involved in resolving legal disputes in international transactions?
- What are some practical considerations of taking legal action against a foreign business partner based in another country?
- What factors could work against CadMex’s decision to grant sublicensing agreements?
- When the local customs and laws conflict with the customs and laws of an organization operating abroad, which should prevail? Explain why.
- How would you compare the issues in this simulation to the domestic legal issues discussed in your Week One readings? How should companies resolve domestic and international issues differently