Describe the organization you have chosen. Please include the name and a short description of the organization’s products or services.
Workforce 2020 Preparation Presentation
This assignment will help you prepare for next week’s assignment aboutWorkforce 2020. Workforce 2020 refers to the type of workforce leaders are likely to encounter in 2020. The concept refers to the workforce that will emerge from trends such as increased globalization and diversity, more extensive use of technology, and the use of non-traditional staff (e.g., more contractors and other “just-in-time” assets).
For this assignment, you will need to consider trends in leadership and organizational structure, for example, the move toward a more participative leadership style and a more networked organizational structure.
To prepare for this assignment and to give yourself a good foundation, identify the organization that you want to prepare the report for. This could be your current employer. It could even be a hypothetical organization or that of one of your peers. Then, research the following concepts for that organization:
- Describe the organization you have chosen. Please include the name and a short description of the organization’s products or services.
- How does the organization motivate its employees? Describe any programs or methods they use to motivate workers. If the organization does not have any employee motivational strategies, suggest some strategies that you think will be effective.
- Describe the current state of the organization’s workforce dynamic. Is its workforce growing? Is it changing? How is it changing and why?
- What are some of the workforce trends that this organization needs to address?
- What are some of the industry trends that are affecting the organization overall? Is the industry growing, or declining?
Your final product will be in a MS PowerPoint presentation and be approximately 5-7 slides in length and utilize 2-4 scholarly sources in your research. Your presentation should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation