Choose 1 U.S. environmental law. State the name of the law and the date the law was passed.
- Summarize the major provisions of the law that you chose.
- Describe the economic impact of the law. Provide specific economic data from credible references.
- Has the law improved the environment or situation? Provide specific data from credible references.
- Do you think that sound science has proven that global warming is a credible threat or not?
- Should the United States adopt additional policies or laws to curb greenhouse gas emissions?
- What should these policies or laws regulate or encourage?
- Use specific facts to defend your position.