This assignment was given to a tutor that backed out at the last minute, leaving me in a terrible bind. I re posted this assignment only to handshake with a tutor that never delivered and has failed to communicate. This paper is now past due even if perfect will result in a 20% deduction. Therefore it must be done well and “not plagiarized”. I do not accept plagiarized work. Please do not accept this assignment if you can not deliver.
Access the Tox Town website by doing the following:
- Click National Library of Medicine
- Click Environmental Health and Toxicology.
- Click Tox Town under More to Explore.
This site will allow you to explore different places in society where health concerns and toxic chemicals reside.
Access the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) website. This site can be used to review toxic substances.
Access the Contaminant Pathways Diagram on the course site.
Write a 1,050 – to 1,400-word paper. Include the following in your paper:
- Identify the environmental effects of contaminants.
- Explain the difference between toxicokinetics and toxicodynamics.
- What steps are involved in toxicokinetics?
- Explain the primary routes of exposure for contaminants.
- Explain the various pathways of distribution for contaminants.
- Explain the four principal mechanisms in moving contaminants across the cell membrane, or uptake.
- What is involved in Phases I and II of biotransformation?
- What can occur as a result of biotransformation?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.