his plan can help you develop competencies needed to become effective leaders based on leadership theories
This plan can help you develop competencies needed to become effective leaders based on leadership theories, models and concepts explored throughout the course.·
– Clarify goals
- – How will you measure results
- – What actions are required to achieve your goals
- – Analyze, prioritize, and develop your plan.
Format paper into the following five sections:
- 1. Background (apply relevant theories, models and concepts)
- 2. Introduction (yourself, your experience, background, and your organization);
- 3. Competencies and Behaviors (utilize self-assessments, blogs, videos, journals, etc.) Create a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats)
- 4. Goals (what are your goals as a leader, consider SMART-Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timeframe)
- 5. How will you monitor progress and success (consider what barriers or challenges you face, what steps you will take to overcome challenges) and ways to monitor your progress?
Referencing – Walter Natemeyer and Paul Hersey Classics of Organizational Behavior fourth edition (need at least 6 references)