Identify a company with which you are familiar. This could be your place of employment, a car wash, a yard service company, and so forth.
Create an MS PowerPoint Presentation in which you describe the current state of your selected company’s supply chain and an identified process.
• Describe the company’s supply chain
• Identify a process internal to the company that you wish to analyze.
• Describe the process internal to the company that you wish to analyze.
• Identify an appropriate design approach for the process you have chosen.
• Create a high-level AS IS process flow chart using an appropriate tool.
• Identify at least one metric to measure the process and its application (how, what, when, and who).
• Use an appropriate tool to collect data for each step of the process.
• PowerPoint includes 4-5 slides with detailed speaker notes.