In this case, management needs assistance in evaluating and classifying costs identified within Glaser Health Products in order to implement an activity-based costing system. Please address Questions 1 through 6 at the end of the case. Based on the case questions, you are required to provide a two to four double-spaced written report providing management with the necessary guidance in implementing an activity-based costing system. The written report should be properly formatted according to APA guidelines and demonstrate research and critical thinking skills. Explanations and recommendations should be supported by at least 3 scholarly sources from the Ashford Library or other external sources, excluding the textbook.
For Questions 1 through 3, create a chart to classify and identify a cost driver for each of the costs provided in the text. The chart should be included as an appendix to the written report. Explanations of the classifications and identifications within the chart should be included within the written report, supported by references to the appendix.
Questions 4 through 6 should be addressed in fully developed explanations/instructions as part of your written report. The written analysis should be supported by at least three scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
Week 3 Written Assignment should:
- Demonstrate graduate level work including appropriate research and critical thinking skills.
- Be presented as a written analysis (not a question/answer format).
- Incorporate case questions into the overall analysis.
- Follow APA formatting guidelines including title page, reference page and in-text citations.
- Consists of two to four double-spaced pages of content.
- Provide at least three scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
Schneider (2012). Managerial accounting: Decision making for the service and manufacturing sectors. (2012). San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education.