- Does an employer have an ethical obligation to take corrective or preventative action when the employer knows, or has reason to know, that the employee poses a danger to others?
- Does it matter whether the employer has irrefutable evidence that the employee poses a danger to others or whether the employer has only a reasonable suspicion to that effect?
- If an employer has an ethical obligation to take corrective or preventative action, to whom does that obligation extend and what should that obligation entail?
- Does the employer owe any ethical obligation to the employee in such situations?
- What potential torts are demonstrated in the scenario?
- Analyze any potential criminal liability for the employer and the employee.
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.