Report and the multisim design for your project
Each student will submit an individual report. The report should, as a minimum, include the following:
- Title Page (Name, Partner’s name)
- Description of your project (including the specifications you selected)
- Conceptual Design: Explain the block diagram and what each block does (its functionality) and how it works. Also, be sure to explain when one might use an operational-amplifier wheatstone bridge and its advantages.
- Design methodology (show calculations and provide rationale for design choices; remember that your choices must take into consideration commonly available parts).
- Final schematic in Multisim
- Components/Parts list
- Simulation results for your design
- Testing process and results for characterization and validation of your teammate’s design – screenshots alone will not suffice. Description of process is required along with discussion of results.
- Troubleshooting Manual for one potential problem
- Project Challenges: Note any difficulties you faced during the completion of your design and how you overcame them
- Team Interaction Reflection: Describe how you used Blackboard to facilitate interaction, how you worked with one another in the design phase, challenges you encountered, methods you employed to overcome any challenges.
- Teammate Assessment: Use the Project Participation Rubric below and give your teammate a ranking of Needs Improvement, Competent, or Excellent for the first two items in the rubric: Interacts professionally and Plans and organizes team effort. Be sure to justify your ranking.
- Data sheet for thermistor