The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of employee training through the analysis of a scenario related to the creation of a training course.
Focus of the Final Paper
In the course, you have examined several areas of employee training. For this paper, you will be applying this knowledge by examining the creation of a cultural diversity training course.
Imagine that you are in training and development for a global organization. You have been tasked with the creation of a cultural diversity training course that all employees will be required to take. Before designing the course, you must consider the ethical and cultural issues of the task.
In an eight- to ten-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), you must address the following:
- Examine any legal implications in creating a training course that discusses culture. Identify what laws and regulations should be considered.
- Explain how the demographic diversity of your employees affects discussions of cultural diversity.
- Examine which ethical implications should be considered.
- Examine if training can be standardized for all locations in a global organization. Analyze what media is best suited for training in a global setting.
- Provide recommendations for implementing the training course.
- Must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title page, references page, exhibits, etc.) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a clearly stated thesis or topic.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.