- A box is to be constructed from a sheet of cardboard that is 20 cm by 60 cm, by cutting out squares of length x by x from each corner and bending up the sides. What is the maximum volume this box could have?
- Find the amplitude and period of y = –3cos(2x + 3).
Use your calculator to graph the function and state its symmetry.
Find the first positive x-intercept using your calculator’s zero function.
- Find two functions f(x) and g(x) such that f[g(x)] = x but g[f(x)] does not equal x.
- State the vertical, horizontal asymptotes and zeros of the rational function, f(x) = x2+3x+2×2+5x+4.
Why is there no zero at x = –1?
- Give an example and explain why a polynomial can have fewer x-intercepts than its number of roots.
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.