- Log in to and out of a Linux system.
- Use Bash shell commands to navigate the directory tree structure and view files.
- Use Bash shell commands to create, copy, move, delete, and rename files and directories.
- Use globbing wildcards * and ? to manipulate groups of files or directories.
- Use chmod command to change permission attributes on files and directories.
- Create and extract tarballs using tar, gzip, and bzip2.
- Use man and online help to learn about Bash shell commands.
- Practice I/O redirection using <, >, and |.
- Use the GCC C compiler to compile a C program.
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.