Create the Work Breakdown Structure
You are starting to create the project’s WBS, focusing on the CRM implementation. Using the library, create a WBS for this part of the project, being sure to define the phases and the deliverables created in each phase. Choosing 1 deliverable, define the activities needed to create that deliverable. Also, define the dependencies between each of the activities.
Deliverable Length: 2-3 pages
- Use Microsoft Project to document the project’s WBS.
- Include a brief but specific appraisal of the usage of Microsoft Project as a tool for estimation and how this technology assists in project planning.
- Additionally, prepare a document with instructions as to the appropriate view to communicate the WBS to Ben and his team.
Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s):
- Unit 1: Work Breakdown Structure
- Unit 1: Foundations for Effective Project
- Unit 1: Project Schedule Defined
- Unit 1: FAQ: Activities & PM
Please submit your assignment.
Individual Project Rubric
|Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear.||35%|
|Scholarly research supports the writer’s position and is properly acknowledged, and cited direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluding title page, abstract, table of contents, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference pages). Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.||20%|
|Critical thinking: Position is well-justified, there is logical flow, and there are examples.||20%|
|Structure: Includes introduction and conclusion, proper paragraph format, and reads as a polished, academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable.||10%|
|Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.||10%|
|APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).||5%|