- Write a loop that prints your name 75 times, Each instance should be followed by a newline. At the end, print the phrase “The loop is complete”
- name = “Kevin”
- Write a print statement to produce the following outputs given the variable below
pi = 3.14159
- Pi to two decimal places is 3.14.
- Pi with a leading 0 is 03.14159.
- In what scenario would a while loop go on indefinitely.
There are a few ways this could happen, however the most popular answer will be if the programmer does not update the loop control variable.
Send me the file once complete and I will