You also need to consider that your function must return either Power ball or regular Florida lottery numbers but not both
Brainstorm how to find and return a group of random numbers. You also need to consider that your function must return either Power ball or regular Florida lottery numbers but not both. It must contain the following:
- At least one function.
- Any functions created must use arguments and parameters.
- A value must be returned for each function.
- You must not use “main code” variable inside of a function; you must pass values in as arguments and out as returned values.
- All user prompts must be validated using a while loop.
- Create a detailed flowchart for your process.
- Keep in mind that the regular Florida lottery has six random numbers between 1 and 53; the Powerball lottery has five random numbers between 1 and 59 and a Powerball between 1 and 35.
- Each random number must be different; a lottery will never have two of the same number unless it is the final Powerball number.
- You should have at least one prompt to ask the user if they want the numbers for the Florida lottery or for the Powerball lottery.
o Each prompt should be validated using a while loop.