You are now ready to present a process improvement to hotel management in the areas of focus (check-in, checkout, and hotel offerings).
Complete the following:
- Using process mapping and reviewing the information here, present the new processes for check-in and checkout to management.
- Pick 1 hotel offering and write a new process map for it. Along with charts, give a detailed explanation of the new process and where such improvement will benefit the hotel and increase customer satisfaction. Be sure to include all costs, resources, and management functions.
- Using the data gathered for check-in and checkout under your new process, present control charts that demonstrate the new process performance to management.
Please add your file.
For this portion, you will complete the following:
- Apply Six-Sigma quality standards and devise a plan for the hotel to monitor and control future process performance.
- Include 5–7 academic, peer-reviewed references that are relevant to and that support the deliverable.
Please submit your assignment.
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
|Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear||35%|
|Scholarly research which supports writer’s position properly acknowledged and cited direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluded title page, abstract or table of contents if used, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference page(s). Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.||20%|
|Critical thinking: position is well justified; logical flow; examples||20%|
|Structure: Includes introduction and conclusion; proper paragraph format and reads as a polished, academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable||10%|
|Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical or punctuation errors||10%|
|APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.)||5%|