Examine the impact of ethical decision making, social responsibility, stakeholder analysis, and corporate governance on organizations and society
This assignment is a group project. Students will be placed into groups consisting of groups of four or five students each. Groups will be assigned early, and the expectation is that the groups will work on the various parts of the assignment as relevant material is covered throughout the course. The group will act as a self-directed team, and will therefore determine its own timetable, task list, guidelines for communication, goals, and so forth. As an individual, you are expected to participate fully in the project. Everyone in your group will receive the same grade for the project.
Your group will create a strategic plan and present the plan in a professional manner. The plan requires a paper turn in to the Assignment Folder and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented in the last week of class.
All students in the group will receive the same grade for the final paper and the presentation. However, if a student fails to contribute to the project, the student will earn a zero for the assignment and/or PowerPoint presentation.
By completing this assignment, students will meet the outcome(s):
- examine the impact of ethical decision making, social responsibility, stakeholder analysis, and corporate governance on organizations and society
- formulate and evaluate an organization’s vision and mission statement, and develop long-term objectives
- analyze and synthesize strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) to generate, prioritize, and implement alternative strategies in order to write and present a strategic plan
- evaluate the outcomes of selected strategies to determine their success and impact on the achievement of an organization’s vision and mission
The portions of the strategic plan for (Proctor and Gamble) that I need help with are :
- Ø vision and mission
- Ø background organization
Length should be 2 pages double spaced, 12 pt times new roman, title and reference page do not count in page count.