Just as a recap, the strategic management plan should include the concepts and ideas covered throughout this course. The following points need to be addressed in your strategic management plan:
- Explain the strategic management process within the global environment.
- Describe the role of corporate governance in strategic decision making.
- Conduct various environmental analyses as they relate to an organization.
- Identify challenges in strategy implementation.
- Create strategies and potential strategic alternatives for different situations.
- Integrate and apply knowledge gained in other courses in the business administration curriculum.
- Use effective communication techniques.
- Include anything else that you deem important to support your strategic management plan.
The deliverable length is 1,250–1,500 words. Do not forget to include a cover page and reference page with all of your resources formatted in APA style.