Looking for assistance in writing an Accouning paper on Leases.
- What is a lease and how is it used as a financing vehicle? How are leases accounted for within the firm’s financial reports? What is the difference between a capital lease and an operating lease? What is residual value? What are executory costs? What considerations are relevant in a lease or sell decision? Provide a discussion of all potential scenarios and the relevant accounting requirements.
Your paper must:
- Identify the main issues in the chosen area and accurately respond to each of the questions from the chosen area.
- Build upon class activities by referencing new learning that has occurred.
- Present specific current and/or future applications and relevance to the typical workplace.
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
- Paper must be seven to ten (7-10) double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
- Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and reference list).
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must include at least three other appropriately documented, related articles drawn from the University’s library (excluding your textbook).