National and local security agencies often use technology to protect citizens. For example, computers are used to maintain a list of individuals not cleared to board a commercial aircraft.
- create a list of the various ways technology helps to keep the public safe.
- how do local agencies, such as police departments, use technology to ensure security.
- ways national security agencies use technology to protect the public from threats,
- ways that private businesses use technology to enhance security. Compile these findings into a report.
MLA Citation, links
Mobile Device Batteries
You work in the IT department for a large publishing company that just purchased new tablets for all employees. The department manager asked you to prepare information about how to conserve the battery life of the tablets.
- choose three different types of tablet.
- Find information about the battery life for each device type, including recommendations for use by the manufacturer and user reviews of the device and its chargers.
- Research apps that track battery life.
- Search for articles by industry experts that give tips on conserving the battery life of a tablet. Which tablet would you recommend? Why? How does the charger affect the battery life? What did you learn about battery conservation? What apps would you recommend? Why?
MLA Citation , Links