Select two special population groups.
Write a 2,100- to 2,450-word paper that compares the experiences of the two groups and discusses unique treatment issues that must be taken into consideration for each of these groups. Address the following:
- How are these groups similar? How are they different?
- What unique challenges do they face, separate from one another?
- What are the strengths of these special populations?
- What are the challenges these groups face with admitting addiction?
- What psychotherapeutic approaches would be most effective with these groups? Why?
- What treatment areas are specific to the selected populations?
- What type of treatment setting would best suit your selected population?
- What is the importance of addressing prejudice in relation to their addiction treatment?
Integrate at least four peer-reviewed articles, two for each special population, to enhance an understanding of the special populations.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.