- What is the etiologic agent of this disease and why was this discovery surprising?
- What are the preventive and curative methods to treat this disease?
- What precautionary measures did scientists and researchers in the United States take in order to shield the country from a SARS epidemic?
- What are the differences between food intoxication and food infection? Explain this distinction in detail.
- Provide at least three specific examples of each. Each example should include:
- The specific organism
- The disease and its symptoms
- Patient outcome if left untreated
ALL QUESTION REQIRED CITATION AND REFERENCE THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENT SO SEPARATE THEM IN YOUR SUBMISSIONS.