This assignment will use the grade book that you created in the Unit 4 Individual Project. Click here if you need the original template. Open the spreadsheet, and add a column bar chart showing your grades. To complete this, do the following steps:
- Step 1: Open your Unit 4 LDA submitted document in your COMP102 subfolder (your last name_your first name)_U4_LDA.xlsx.
- Step 2: Save this document back to your COMP102 subfolder as (your last name_your first name)_U5_LDA.xlsx.
- Step 3: Using your cursor, highlight the course names and the data that are next to them.
- Step 4: Click on Insert > Charts, and select “Column Chart.”
- Step 5: Click on the chart, and select “Cut.”
- Step 6: Go to the bottom of your spreadsheet, and select Sheet 2. Click on a cell within that sheet.
- Step 7: On Sheet 2, paste the chart that you just cut.
- Step 8: On the tabs at the bottom, label Sheet 1, as “Data” and Sheet 2 as “Grade Chart.”
- Step 9: Add a title to the Grade Chart.
- Step 10: Revise the chart as needed to make it look more presentable.
- Step 11: Save your work as (your last name_your first name)_U5_StudentGradebook.xlsx (e.g., Doe_John_U5_StudentGradebook.xlsx).
- Step 12: Submit this file to your Week 5 Individual Project area.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
There is no additional information to display at this time.