Paper needs to incorporate the external infuences that impact business. You should address each facet illustrated : Introduction, Competition (both domestic and foreign), U.S. based company, Geography, Economic system Legal/Political, and Culture.
- Paper must have a minimum of four sources/references and the text book. Paper needs to be a minimum of three pages, doubled spaced, Times New roman 12pt, APA style.
Note: 2 of the sources must be from a college library, for example proquest.
- Name of Book, International Business: Environments and operations. (15th Edition) Authors: Daniels, J. D., Radebaugh, L. H., & Sullivan, D. P. (2015).
- Must choose one U.S. based company that has global operations in another country. Must discuss each facet and how it may impact the way the company you chose does business internationally. Here are the facets: Introduction, Competition (both domestic and foreign), U.S. based company, Geography, Economic system Legal/Political, and Culture.
- EXAMPLE, For example, the legal systems are civil law, common law, and theocratic law. If Coca-Cola does business in Iran, how does the theocratic legal system impact the way Coca-Cola does business? Thus, you are to;
- Delineate the legal systems and discuss which legal system and political ideology applies to the country you chose that the company does business in.
- Delineate the economic systems and discuss which economic system applies to the country you chose that the company does business in.
- Discuss the culture of the country (both verbal and nonverbal) and how it may impact the way the company does business internationally.
All sources quoted or paraphrased must have proper in-text citations with a corresponding listing in the reference page.