Evaluation of Business Operations
You are the human resources (HR) manager for a public organization and you are conducting a New Hire Orientation session for all new employees. Last week, you analyzed the organization, including its strengths and weaknesses, as well as its mission, vision, goals, and objectives. This week, you have been asked to give a presentation on the business operations of the organization.
Refer to the report you prepared on the organization for M1: Assignment 3.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation that accomplishes the following:
- Create a diagram of the organizational structure showing the hierarchy and chain of command.
- Develop a flowchart that analyzes the steps of the organization’s business processes.
- Conduct a capacity analysis of the location(s) and logistics. Your capacity analysis should address both short- and long-term implications regarding all aspects of the business process, including storage, production, processes, costs, and accessibility.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation. In addition to the slides, include a detailed outline in the speaker notes section explaining the content on each slide. Be sure to support your responses using at least two scholarly sources from the Internet. Cite the sources for your information.
Make sure your presentation adheres to the following Presentation Guidelines:
- Create a presentation that is professional and visually appealing.
- Include a combination of text and graphics.
- Do not write out your entire presentation on the slides. Use bullet points of keywords and short phrases instead of long sentences and paragraphs.
- Create your presentation (slides and speaker notes) using language that can be easily understood by the intended audience.
- Use APA formatting for your slides and Speaker Notes (outline).
Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner. Your response should demonstrate ethical scholarship in appropriate and accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA); and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Develop a 5–10-slide presentation (including the title slide and reference slide) in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.