Complete the Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues simulation.
Write a 350-word summary. In your paper, answer the following questions:
- What are the issues involved in resolving legal disputes in international transactions?
- What are some practical considerations of taking legal action against a foreign business partner based in another country?
- What factors could work against CadMex’s decision to grant sublicensing agreements?
- When the local customs and laws conflict with the customs and laws of an organization operating abroad, which should prevail? Explain why.
- How would you compare the issues in this simulation to the domestic legal issues discussed in your Week One readings? How should companies resolve domestic and international issues differently?
- Include an in-depth introduction and conclusion.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Please see the attachment the results of the Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues simulation.
This is the second part of the assignment.
Write a 85-150-word summary defining statutory law and differences between substantive law, procedural law, criminal law, civil law, and common law. Provide examples of statutory law and discuss what U.S. Constitution amendments were implemented to protect the rights of businesses and organizations. Discuss the topics you are comfortable with, the topics you struggled with, and how the weekly topics relate to application in your field.