Observe an elementary mathematics lesson. Write a reflection of 250-500-words in which you address the following issues and summarize your observations:
- What was the objective(s) of the lesson?
- Which common core standards were addressed?
- What types of methods did you observe the teacher using? Give specific examples to support your observations.
- Did the teacher differentiate instruction within a diverse classroom? If so, how? If not, how might the teacher have differentiated the instruction in a diverse classroom?
- Was technology used in the instruction of the math lesson? If so, how was technology used? If not, how could technology be used in this math lesson?
- Did the teacher use any concrete or manipulative objects, and, if so, did the teacher use them effectively?
- How did the teacher assess learning in the classroom? Name the types of assessments used.
- What changes might you have made to the lesson?
Include a copy of the lesson plan.