This is a brief assignment. It will take less than 1 hour to do. Use SPSS 21 for this assignment
As you continue to review SPSS, statistics are important in assessing development and comparisons between groups (means). In SPSS, two group means can be compared to assess differences. You will watch the tutorial on how to do an SPSS independent-samples t-test and confidence intervals, and then perform an independent-samples t-test.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review “SPSS Access Instructions” for information on how to access SPSS for this assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
View the following:
- SPSS for Beginners 6c: Independent-samples t-tests and Confidence Intervals available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOH46VVm1Uo
Open SPSS and do the following:
- Enter the data from the table below.
- Obtain an output (as in the tutorials).
- In the output document, highlight the independent-samples test table.
- Submit the highlighted output to your instructor.