Imagine you are a magazine writer investigating the realities of juvenile crime in the United States.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word article on the juvenile justice system that includes the following:
- Definitions of delinquency and status offenses
- Comparison of juvenile courts and adult courts
- Variables that correlate with juvenile crime rates
- Current U.S. juvenile crime statistics
- Effects of more juveniles being tried as adults
- One current issue in the juvenile justice system and your opinion on that issue
Format the article consistent with APA guidelines.