prof. Macqueen only
Case Study 1: Revitalizing a Brand
Due Week 4 and worth 200 points
Read the case study titled “Revitalizing a Brand”, located in the online course shell. Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research the branding and communication strategies of one (1) health services organization that is similar to the health services organizations mentioned in the case study.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Describe the current marketing communication, identity, and brand position of Plaza Home Health Services.
- Conduct a Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats (SWOT) analysis associated with the current marketing communication, identity, and brand position of Plaza Home Health Services.
- Assess the importance of benchmarking in Plaza Home Health Services’ development and implementation of an effective brand strategy (marketing communication, identity, and brand position).
- Compare branding and communication strategies of a similar health services organization with that of Plaza Home Health Services. Determine whether or not Plaza Home Health Services should apply additional best practices into its current branding and communication strategies. Provide a rationale and support for your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the marketing research process and market segmentation strategies in the health care industry.
- Analyze business planning based on an analysis of domestic and global operating environments, market dynamics (supply and demand), commercialization, and product-market expansion.
- Explain how branding strategies apply to the health care market for existing and new products.
- Determine the marketing communications strategy used in health care services.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services strategic marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services strategic marketing using proper writing mechanics.