Develop a pilot research case study for such information management services in the Middle East region as well as internationally.
Mobile Cloud Learning is a relatively new concept that holds considerable promises for the future development and delivery for education sectors. The use of the Internet and Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) to bring educational resources is considered to be mainstream practice for learners.
The main focus of this work is to evaluate the learnerâ€™s behavior and how they can take benefit anytime-anywhere from cloud-education learning system that is customized and adapted to the individual, delivered via personal portables devices such as laptops, mobiles, Smartphone, PDA so on. The work strand here is composed of few parts:
(1) To develop a pilot research case study for such information management services in the Middle East region as well as internationally.
(2) To use it as an exemplifying model for the use of such technology in the education sector.
(3) To understand the userâ€™s reaction / response on such technological adoption.
(4) To understand the userâ€™s behavior in different learning styles.
(5) To understand the cloud contents, applications and services based on the needs of a user in education sector.