Research paper on Vitamin D in clinical Laboratory science
Course Project Introduction
There are four phases of work in the completion of this paper:
Phase 1 Panning Proposal
Defines a topic on Vitamin D
A rough draft of the Introduction is completed
Phase 2 Literature Review
The literature research on the topic, and writes a comprehensive literature review.
Final draft of the Introduction is submitted
Rough draft of the literature review is submitted
Rough draft of the References is submitted
Phase 3 Analysis/Evaluation
The primary analysis/evaluation.
The draft of the Analysis/Evaluation is submitted as well as drafts of the Conclusions, Recommendations.
The course assignment is to write a formal literature review on an advanced analytical, immunological or molecular technique used presently in clinical laboratory science. Influences of human diversity are to be included. The formal document using APA format. Your paper must demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
• Assess clinical laboratory practice and procedure by applying the knowledge of technical skills and theory obtained.
• Establish a course of action to correct clinical laboratory problems.
• Demonstrate a competence in the knowledge and basis of laboratory methods which use advanced analytical, immunological and molecular techniques.
• Evaluate laboratory procedures and results.
• Demonstrate the ability to critically think and apply knowledge to new situations.
• Conduct research using primary literature sources.
• Produce written work of the standards required by employers in the industry or post graduate programs.
• Apply the essential tools of inquiry to collect and evaluate a topic in clinical laboratory science.
• Use appropriate library and technology resources.
• Conduct research using primary sources and peer reviewed professional journals.
• Use reflective analysis and synthesis to prepare an original work.
• Discuss influences of human diversity in the project.
Subject of your choice topics
Relevant to the clinical laboratory
Something that you could discuss if you were asked what you learned in school
Length 20-21 pages before references
15 Peer reviewed reference sources
One cohesive discussion
A summary of the relevant articles
Complete with the important papers included
Accurate with citations, and attributions
Section for the research paper
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.