Choose one of the films (see the uploaded file), focus on the beliefs of the characters at the beginning of the; how their beliefs are challenged; and how the characters beliefs change by the end of the film.
Write a character analysis concentrating on the character(s), not the plotline by answering the following questions:
1. Describe the specific assumptions or beliefs the characters have in the beginning of the film and how their beliefs change by the end of the film. Why do they hold these assumptions/beliefs?
2. What do they learn about other people or about the world that challenges their long held beliefs? Describe an incident (or series of incidents) that causes a revelation to the character(s).
3. How do the goals or desires of the characters change by the end of the film?
4. Describe a learning/reflective concept that best represents the development of a major character (see uploaded files). Apply at least one reflective/learning concept to a specific situation.
5. In the film, with which character did you most identify (in terms of how his/her attitude or assumptions changed)?