1. Identify and describe the stages of development for global corporate evolution.
2. Identify and describe Hofstede’s dimensions of cultural differences.
3. Define the following: cross-cultural misperception, cross-cultural misinterpretation, and cross-cultural misevaluation.
4. Describe the process of developing culturally synergistic solutions to organizational problems.
5. Identify and describe four types of team of diversity.
6. Describe each of the following: leadership vision, leadership courage, and leadership influence.
7. What is cultural intelligence? Why is it important?
8. Describe the differences between traditional decision-making and cross-cultural decision-making.
9. Describe the cross-cultural negotiation process.
10. What do employers and employees need to know about managing cross-cultural transitions?
|Title||International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior|
|Author||Nancy J. Adler; Allison Gundersen|