Complete the “Life Goals Exercise”
(A) Draw a straight horizontal line from left to right to represent your life span. The length should represent the totality of your experience and future expectations. (Yes, your assignment must include this line).
(B) Indicate where on this line you are right now.
(C) Prepare a life inventory of important “happenings” for you, including the following (briefly describe each of the following):
- Any peak experiences you have had – identify at least 3 peaks
- Things which you do well – identify at least 3 things
- Things which you do poorly – identify at least 2 things
- Things you would like to stop doing – identify at least 2 things
- Things you would like to learn to do well – identify at least 2 things
- Peak experiences you would like to have – identify at least 1 thing
- Values (e.g., power, money, etc.) you want to achieve – identify at least 2 things
- Things you want to start doing now – identify at least 1 thing
Need 5 pages and will give you further info after handshake