Based on your ratio analysis, determine whether the profitability trends are favorable or unfavorable and explain your rationale.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Suggest the financial ratio that most financial analysts would use to evaluate the financial condition of the company of your choice. Provide support for your rationale.
- Speculate on the organization’s ability to meet its financial obligations as they come due. Provide support for your rationale.
- Based on your ratio analysis, determine whether the profitability trends are favorable or unfavorable and explain your rationale.
- Using financial ratio analysis, predict whether or not the company will be viable in five (5) years based on its performance over the past three (3) years. Provide support for your prediction.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.