Assignment 1: Ten Critical Steps for Risk Managers
Due Week 3 and worth 100 points
Review the “Ten Critical Steps for Risk Managers” located in Chapter 3. Then, go to the Political Risk Insurance (PRI) Center Website, located at http://www.pri-center.com/country/index.cfm
, and select a country that interests you in terms of political risk. Lastly, using the ten (10) critical steps as your guideline, analyze the country you selected.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain how you would apply the ten (10) critical steps for risk managers to prevent losses in this country. CHINA
- Recommend the action steps you would take to begin an import / export relationship within this country.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the purchasing and risk management skill sets required for international trade environments.
- Evaluate the risk exposure associated with import / export operations and determine the best way to manage those risks.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in exporting and importing.
- Write clearly and concisely about exporting and importing using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.