You must use ValueLine to find answers for your selected company. You will analyze the very
same company you analyzed for your Analysis paper. Your paper should include the following:
- Company name, company size (in terms of market capitalization), industry
- Look at your company’s beta. Is it above or below 1.0? Explain the meaning of the value
that you see
- Does your company pay dividends? If yes, the dividend is increasing/decreasing?
Explain. If no, try to explain why the company does not pay dividends.
- Include a screen shot of the stock’s price for the last 5 years (Use Google or Yahoo).
What is its current price? What is the current P/E ratio? Explain the trend in the stock’s
price. Explain the P/E ratio
- Would you say your company is a growth or a value company? Explain
- Based on your analysis, would you invest in the company? Why or Why not?
A few things to remember:
- The paper must have a professional appearance. No misspellings, typographical errors,
or grammatical errors should be present–they will lower the grade.
- Include your calculations, tables, charts, and anything else you are going to create in the
- Deliver the paper electronically via Turnitin Box.