Explain your rationale for choosing your three tactics for your IMC campaign (be sure to incorporate concepts from the course to support your rationale!).
You’ve sourced the right raw materials and secured the right channel partners. You’ve also set the launch date for your new product/service. Although you have completed many marketing activities so far, you haven’t even begun to spread the word about your product/service yet! This assignment includes two parts:
- For part one, you will design three (3) different integrated marketing tactics (including graphics and text/copy). Select one tactic from each section below. The primary goal of your campaign is to introduce your new offering to the target audience. The secondary goal is to compel consumers to try your offering.
Direct Mail Postcard Full-page Flyer
Tri-fold sales brochure
Free give-away Contest
- For part two of the final project assignment, use a minimum of 2 scholarly sources and complete a 1-2 page paper that discusses the following:
- Explain your rationale for choosing your three tactics for your IMC campaign (be sure to incorporate concepts from the course to support your rationale!). Your rationale should align with the marketing strategy you have already chosen.
- If you were launching a real campaign, what other tactics you would use and why (they may or may not be in the above list)?
- How will your promotion strategies address the diversity of your customer base?
- What tactics would you avoid and why?
- How would you use social media as part of your integrated marketing campaign?
- Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations
- Submit both parts in one MS Word document. Your final assignment should be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Submit your paper to Grammarly. Once you’ve made all of your suggested grammar corrections, submit your paper to the Drop Box, along with your Grammarly PDF report as a separate attachment. Your goal is to obtain a Grammarly score of 90 â€“ 100%.