Write a Windows PowerShell script that will perform the following functions: Search your computer for files ending with a .doc, .docx, .xls, or .xlsx file extension.
For this project, do the following:
- Download and install Windows PowerShell if it is not already installed on your computer (see Start Menu > Accessories).
- . Relevance to Business law (How it affects business operations/regulations, why business should pay attention, etc.)
- Prepare a document to submit your work:
- Use Microsoft Word
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
- Write a Windows PowerShell script that will perform the following functions:
- Search your computer for files ending with a .doc, .docx, .xls, or .xlsx file extension.
- Output the filenames and sizes (in groups by file extension) to a text file named “File_Summary.txt”. The output should also conclude with a total of the number of files and total file size for each file extension.
- Include comments in the script code to document the functionality of the script.
- Paste the script and the file output to your MS Word document.
- Name the document yourname_ITSD327_IP2.doc.