You are to complete the following portions of your strategic plan:
- Create a SWOT analysis.
- Define a strategic management plan, using your SWOT analysis.
- Identify the (internal) strengths of the organization structure.
- Identify the (internal) weaknesses of the organization structure.
- Identify the (external) opportunities.
- Identify the (external) threats.
- Match the internal and external environments to attain the organization’s goals.
- Define a continuous improvement plan that indicates how you will do the following:
- Measure outcomes
- Identify service problems
- Eliminate gaps in performance
- Identify how your action plans are linked to the following:
- Vision statement
- Mission statement
- Service strategy
- Summarize your overall plan, indicating its current limitations and implications of your plan for the health care industry as a whole.
Keep your SWOT analysis short and simple, and avoid complexity and overanalysis. If it helps to organize your thoughts, use a SWOT table.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
- Assess the areas to consider when managing to reduce and control hazards and risks: prevent accidents and injuries; and maintain safe workplace conditions.