Select an assessment from Chemical Dependency: A Systems Approach with faculty approval and administer the instrument to someone you know who drinks, uses drugs, or both.
Provide an analysis regarding the following:
- Identify what assessment was used.
- Did you find the assessment useful?
- What additional questions might need to be asked to accommodate particular special populations?
- Include a summary of findings and a recommendation for treatment options.
- Do not disclose the interviewee’s identity in your analysis.
- Include peer-reviewed research as support for your answer.