What can you do now to integrate the experiences and insights you had in this course with your personal and professional development goals?
Reflect on the process of creating goals, and your ideas on becoming a more effective leader, for the BPPG in the previous courses of this program.
As in previous courses, you will now add to your Blueprint for Professional and Personal Growth. You should develop your BPPG from your learning in this course and design it to help you become a leader who can support learning organizations and who can demonstrate personal mastery and systems thinking for enhanced organizational performance.
Consider the following as you complete this Individual Reflection:
- What can you do now to integrate the experiences and insights you had in this course with your personal and professional development goals?
- What are the most important things you are taking from this course that will shape your future and enable you to make a positive difference?
All components of the Individual Reflection should be turned in as one document:
1. The executive summary: Write an Executive Summary of the course to date (2–3 paragraphs) that addresses the following questions:
- Which content and assignments in this course most helped you to better understand how to foster a culture of organizational learning and how to apply systems thinking to achieve enhanced organizational performance within your organization (or one with which you are familiar)? What impact have the assignments had (or will have) on the value you will bring to your role within an organization?
- How have the content and assignments changed the way you think of the role of systems thinking, constraint management and performance within the organization?
- How can the knowledge you gained in this course enable you to make a positive difference?
- In what ways do you think the knowledge and skills covered in this course can influence positive social change within an organization, community, or more