Are there any types of provisions in place regarding the budget being made available for public view?
Address the following in 750–1,000 words:
- Identify the type of public organization for which you work, as well as what types of services, goods, or activities the organization provides to the public. Identify the size and scope of the organization.
- Construct a budget using Excel that will provide a breakdown of the various organizational budget items.
- Copy and paste the Excel spreadsheet of your budget into a Word document.
- Is the budget made available to the public for review?
- If yes, explain how in detail.
- If no, explain in detail why it is not.
- Are there any types of provisions in place regarding the budget being made available for public view? Identify and explain.